Sunday, July 25, 2010

"The Management Imperative" Anton van den Berg


Recently I got to read "The Management Imperative" authored by my LinkedIn friend Anton van den Berg.
I immensely liked the book. The first part of the book is just superb. The author has talked about some basic principles of living a life. (Sorry, this may sound a bit convoluted, but I could not describe it in different words.) But for this kind of subject, the book does not seem to be preachy at all. The author has described each principle in a page or two with an anecdote and a picture. The best part is that you can open almost any page and read without loss of continuity.
The second part of the book where the author talks of some management theories is not as interesting as the first part.
The third part deals with your action plan using blank templates and charts. I am still trying to get my arms around it.
All in all, I would recommend this book as an easy to read and understand self help book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi to all,

    "The Management Imperative" is available at http://ow.ly/2gq0k

    ReplyDelete